My 30th Year - Rachael S. Dunn Gets Braces

An adult braces journal (among other things)

Monday, August 21, 2006

It's officially official

Andy and I are engaged!

He popped the question Saturday, the 19th. Pretended he was going to play tennis, but snuck back in and surprised me! It was nice to be surprised.

The ring is amazing. I need to find a way to take a good photo of it for the blog, but my digital camera won't do the job. The camera has a macro setting, so it should be able to take a nice closeup shot -- but it won't focus at all. Not to sound ridiculous, but I think it's because the diamond is really sparkly so it's throwing off the camera's ability to focus. We went with an ideal (or excellent) cut, which makes the diamond ridiculously brilliant (and thus disguises the "flaws" in the SI2 clarity and the I color -- still colorless, but the lowest grade on the colorless scale). It's gorgeous, but I can't get a good photo of it :-(

It appears I need to borrow my brother's camera. Jaime took really nice pictures of her ring using their new camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home