My 30th Year - Rachael S. Dunn Gets Braces

An adult braces journal (among other things)

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Teeth Update

I need to take a few pictures of the teeth because it's been a while.

I have an appointment next week, August 1, which is very, very close to my 1 year anniversary in braces. I got the spacers Aug 2 last year and the top braces on August 9. So I guess my August 1 appointment next week will be 51 weeks in braces?? I lost count a while back. I need to recount to be sure.

I'm trying to decide if I should take pics before the appointment or afterwards. I guess I can do both. The time difference is so short the teeth won't have changed at all, but I can get a pic with the first square wire on the bottom before I go in next week. Then, if Dr. Stewart changes the wire or anything, I also can photograph the new wire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home