My 30th Year - Rachael S. Dunn Gets Braces

An adult braces journal (among other things)

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Reverse Curve Wire Not So Bad

The reverse curve wire didn't really hurt any worse than any other wire I've had in so far. A little tenderness initially, but then nothing.

I can tell it is moving my teeth forward. I am getting a small gap between my back two molars on each side -- makes flossing back there much easier, but also allows more food debris to accumulate in the gap. I guess the gap is happening because the power chain isn't connected to the very back tooth?

The overbite is still pretty pronounced. The teeth are much straighter than when I started, but the front teeth still cover the majority of the bottom teeth.

I have an appointment on Tuesday -- 6 week check up. Hopefully they're be some news on the bottom braces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home