My 30th Year - Rachael S. Dunn Gets Braces

An adult braces journal (among other things)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Curry!!

I knew that eating a curry could/would stain rubber bands and power chains, but I didn't even think twice about eating curry last night when I went to dinner with some of the students in my photography class. Someone suggested Indian and I agreed without thinking.

The food was good.

After I got home, I wanted Andy to take a few pictures just in case Dr. Stewart took off the baby pink power chain at my appointment today. I wanted to be sure to have a photo of it since I missed taking a picture the first time. I went to clean up my teeth as Andy got the camera ready. When I opened my mouth, I was horrified to see that my baby pink power chain was yellow!



Oops. So I still do not have a photo of the baby pink power chain.

Here are two profile views, taken last night. I think they show ever so slightly how the top teeth are moving forward and how the bite is beginning to open.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home