My 30th Year - Rachael S. Dunn Gets Braces

An adult braces journal (among other things)

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Spacers

I still need to take some "before" photos of my teeth. The braces go on in just a few more days. I got the spacers put in on Tuesday morning. I didn't blog at first because I would have said it didn't hurt and I didn't want to jinx things. But after two plus days I can say it really isn't so bad. Sure, I feel a little extra pressure on my front teeth, and feel like I have something stuck in between my molars (because I do!) -- but I can't say it hurts.

Either this is a good sign of things to come, or the braces are gonna hurt like heck.

I will have to get Andy to take some pictures of my teeth tonight.

BTW, won my first K-Swiss playoff match last night. Hurrah! Alas, my playoff hopes may be short lived because I'm more than likely going to play the #1 seed in the next round -- unless there is a massvie upset. Then I'll be playing the #64 seed! Here's hoping.....

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait...did you play the number one seed or not? Did you win?

I hate cliffhangers :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home