My 30th Year - Rachael S. Dunn Gets Braces

An adult braces journal (among other things)

Monday, August 08, 2005

Apprehension

Can't deny it. I'm pretty nervous about tomorrow's ortho appointment. The appliances go on at 8 AM -- although top teeth only for now. Not sure about a timeline for the bottom ones. It'll all depend on how things progress.

I know it'll be worth it in the end, and also that millions of adults before me have gone through the pain and embarassment of wearing braces, but I still can't help but worry about the whole ordeal.

I'm sure I'll be able to deal with the pain, but right now I have no real comprehension of what my personal experience will be like. And I can't imagine what my teeth will look like straight! I guess I feel a mixture of nervousness and excitement.

Bring on the straight teeth with a perfect bite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home